The Sheepdog Coalition

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Advertise with us! For opportunities email our Admin.

Monday, February 28, 2011

The "Shemagh Pouch" experiment part one

So I wanted to see what I could do to carry gear with just a shemagh and some shoelaces. This wasent meant to represent a real survival kit I will build a proper kit at a later date. I just wanted to see how much I could fit in it.

I have a video on it I am working on getting it uploaded at the moment. In the mean time here is a video by Dave Canterbury of Wilderness Outfitters on the topic the only difference is that his is carried as a backpack where as mine is carried like a messenger bag.



In a couple of weeks I am going to improve on this and build a dedicated buscraft kit for the "Shemagh Pouch" and take it for a test spin. I might also try and make an arrow quiver out of a shemagh once I get into traditional archery.

Cheers folks
Jorden

No comments:

Post a Comment