The Sheepdog Coalition

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Advertise with us! For opportunities email our Admin.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Fishing!

And so - we Ontarians think it might finally be safe to say... the nice weather is CLOSE!

We've learned not to say that it's finally here - just close.

So, with the nice weather comes our longing for the outdoors. We've stayed inside for the long winter months and now we can finally crawl out of our caves.

My local bait shop informs me that a new fishing license is a little over 25 bucks. Add to that a few lures and a new spool of line, and that's a few good weekends out and about. More than that, it's time spent honing a very valuable skill.

Look for a review of my new hiking pack and a few more things on first aid - I'll do a pictorial review of my Level I FAK.

Happy trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment