The Sheepdog Coalition

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Advertise with us! For opportunities email our Admin.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Review: 1800nametape.com



A simple review for a simple product.

I received my envelope of nametapes that I ordered today. Finally, after the postal workers returned to work, I got a package with all that I ordered from 1800nametape.com.

What's a nametape?

It depends on who you ask. For some, it's military mandated identification and must fit certain prerequisites for uniform standards. For others, it's a label and others still, a simple ID system.

I use mine for a few different things.

I've got a few with velcro backing that read 'wish' - a shortened version of my online username. I have a few with no backing that read 'admin'. I have a few more in high visibility colours that read MED.

With the exception of the MED tapes, I use mine for simple ID - at any civiliansheepdog.com sponsored event, I will be instantly recognizable. Kinda like a nametag, for cool kids.  =)

The MED tapes have a more practical ideal. I attach them to my IFAK pouches for instant recognition. If I ever had to tell someone to retrieve my first aid kit, I could instruct them to get the one with the red tag.

The tapes are well done. Perfect, in fact. Every tape I have ever ordered has come from this company - and I'll do it again. If you need nametapes, get them from 1800nametape.com. The velcro hasn't come off of tapes I've had for years and the colours don't fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment