The Sheepdog Coalition

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Advertise with us! For opportunities email our Admin.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Opsgear staff gives tips on emergency preparedness

I am a big fan of opsgear.com they are a hard working lot who provide a wide array of excellent products at quite reasonable prices. But what is really impressing me recently about opsgear even more then what they stock is how involved they are getting with individual customers and the world around them.

I have been browsing and buying from opsgear for a long time and I remember when it was just an online store with a few dvd trailers on a youtube page. I knew nothing of the staff except that they always came through with getting me my order. That has changed

In the last two years Opsgear has given generously to many people in need from wounded veterans from the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan to the earthquake victim of Haiti to millions of people via free tactical tips

Here are two videos on preparedness courtesy of Opsgear.com these can give you a basic ideas for what to stock in your survival kits.


As always stay ready and stay safe and check out www.opsgear.com
Jorden

No comments:

Post a Comment